Active Speaker Mackie SRM450
The right speakers for your small party in Tuscany, if you need sound to small or large spaces and need to rent equipment appropriate these are for you Mackie is a guarantee of reliability
A Movement, Re-activated
It started with the SRM Series. The first and only portable loudspeakers with Mackie Active electronics, the SRM Series delivered superior sound, performance, and affordability—and were a true breakthrough in live sound technology. They fast became the most popular and relied upon Active loudspeakers in the world, launching a full-on movement in live sound.
Now, thanks to the all-new SRMv2 Series Portable Active Loudspeakers, live sound is being rocked by a new movement. Featuring new powerful Class-D Fast Recovery amplifiers, with an ultra-efficient, heat-minimizing switching power supply, the SRMv2 loudspeakers are made to be loud and stay cool—even when driven at top volume, all night long. Plus, with all new transducers, including a neodymium woofer with 3-inch voice coil and heat-treated titanium compression driver, the SRMv2s deliver even more punch and clarity than the original SRM loudspeakers. Bringing whole new meaning to the word “portable,” the SRMv2 loudspeakers are more lightweight than their predecessors, too—the SRM450v2 weighs 11 pounds less, and the SRM350v2 weighs 6 pounds less.
2-way bi-amplified, optimized Active loudspeaker system
• High-output precision titanium compression driver
• Neodymium long-throw low frequency transducer with 3-inch voice coil
• ervo Feedback controlled woofer for tight low-end punch
• 300W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp / 100W HF amp
• Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via multi-cell horn aperture and HF waveguide
• Built-in phase-accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
• Mackie Active Electronic time alignment, phase correction and EQ for studio quality sound
• Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
• Lightweight for ultimate portability (40lbs)
• Flyable, Pole Mountable, Floor Wedge-able